- Access to the Course To access the course, you must register and create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Confidentiality of Screenshots and Course Data You acknowledge that the course may include screenshots, statistics, and other data that are confidential and proprietary to Amazon or us. You agree that you will not reproduce, disclose, or distribute any screenshots or course data to any third party without our prior written consent. You further agree that you will not use any screenshots or course data for any purpose other than for your personal education in connection with the course. You acknowledge that any unauthorized disclosure or use of screenshots or course data may cause us irreparable harm and may result in legal action against you.
- Use of the Course The course is for your personal educational use only. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, reproduce, or use any content of the course for commercial purposes or for personal gain.
- Course Content The course content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, and other materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, or distribute any course content without our prior written consent.
- Code of Conduct You agree to use the course in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others, or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the course. You also agree to abide by the course’s code of conduct, which prohibits, among other things, harassment, discrimination, and hate speech.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The course is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that the course will be uninterrupted or error-free. We also do not make any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of the course content.
- Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the course, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.